1.The area to be treated should be shaved the day before your treatment.
2. NO Tanning (self-tanner, tanning bed, etc.) 4 weeks prior to treatment.
3. NO plucking, waxing, using a depilatory or undergo electrolysis in the areas you wish to have treated 4 weeks prior to treatment. Shaving is the fine.
4. NO Accutane 6 months prior to treatment.
5. NO make-up, lotion, body oil, perfume and jewelry prior to your appointment.
6. If you have a history of Herpes Simplex Virus or cold sores, you must pre-medicate one day prior to treatment to prevent further outbreaks.
7. Please inform your physician of all current/changes to your medications four (4) weeks prior to your scheduled treatment. Certain medications may cause your skin to be more sensitive to both sunlight and laser light. For your safety, we need to be aware of any medications you are presently taking.
After Your Treatments
1. Some redness and swelling around the treated area is normal after treatment and may feel similar to a sunburn. This should resolve within several hours to several days after treatment.
2. Applying ice packs or cool compresses will help with any discomfort. If you have PZLASER EOS-ICE PLUS PARTNER, there is no need to use such consumables. Our diode laser hair removal machine is equiped with a cooler handpiece, the alternative to ice packs, offering you more comfortable, cost-saving, time-saving laser hair removal treatment experience.
3. NO exercising or working out for a minimum 12 hours until the redness has subsided.
4. NO saunas, hot tubs, or hot showers for a minimum 12 hours until the redness has subsided. Warm shower is fine if no redness appeared on treated area. Stop immediately if redness appeared during shower, and apply the treated area with ice.
5. NO irritants (glycolics, acids, retinoids, etc.) for 7 days after treatment.
6. NO real suntan or use solariums for the entire duration of course of treatments and for 1 month after the final treatment.
7. NO plucking, waxing, using a depilatory or undergo electrolysis in between treatments. If needed, the only other acceptable hair removal method is shaving.
8. Apply sunscreen daily. It should be at least SPF 30 protects UVA/UVB and contains the physical blockers zinc oxide and titanium oxide. If sun exposure is expected, please apply SPF 50 sunscreen.
9. It may take 1-3 weeks for the dead hairs to shed out of the follicles. It’s recommended that you gently exfoliate the treated area 2-3 times the week after your treatment. Apply moisturizer after exfoliating to help skin replenish.