Fractional laser therapy covers partial skin tissues and new holes can’t be overlapped by each other. So the normal skin is reserved and it accelerates the recovery of normal skin. During the treatment, the water in skin tissues absorbs laser energy and then vaporizes into many microlesion areas in cylinder shape. The collagen in microlesion areas shrinks and increases. And normal skin tissues as the thermal diffusion areas can prevent side-effects caused by heat injury. Simultaneously, it promotes the quick healing of the skin achieving the effects of skin tightening, skin tendering, scar removal, pore shrinkage, etc.
The target of fractional laser is water, so CO2 fractional laser is appropriate for all skin colors. Another advantage of fractional laser is that it can scatter the faculas with dense and huge energy into hundreds of minute focal spots. It scatters heat symmetrically, relieves pain greatly and reduces the side-effects of laser treatment.
1. Laser resurfacing surgery
2. Laser wrinkle removal surgery
3. Laser scar removal surgery
4. Laser blepharoplasty
5.Other applications: Removal of pigmented naevus, chloasmas, freckles, age pigments, warts, seborrheic keratosis, syringoma, acne, milia, stretch marks; Pore shrinkage; Skin tightening; Laser hair transplant; Laser breast augmentation; Laser hair removal, and etc.
Before & After
|Leser's wavelength||10600nm||Graphic area||<=20mm*20mm|
|Wavelength of the target||635nm||Mode of Spot||single-mode|
|Power of target optical||<=5mw||Operation||Intermittent and continuous work|
|Diameter of focal spot||0.25mm||Scan mode||switching;order,disorder,parallel|
|Area of focal spot||0.05mm2||Refrigeration system||Air-cooled|
|output power||<=30W||Optical system||7 articulated arms|
|Operating voltage||AC220V,110V±10%,50HZ||output mode||Super-pulse dot-matrix|
|Net weight||50Kg||Cross weight||62kg|
1 Two weeks before the treatment, the client should not take any medications containing aspirin (acetyl salicylic acid), since these products affect the bloods clotting mechanism and therefore may lead to excessive bleeding during and after treatment, hence resulting in increased bruising.
2 Taking high doses of vitamin E preparations, eating large amounts of garlic and consuming alcohol can also produce the same result and should be avoided. If pain medication is necessary, we recommend you take ibuprofen/paracetamol.
3 It is better the Client quit smoking, at least two weeks before and until 2 weeks after treatment. It is well known that smoking causes narrowing of the blood vessels, which leads to a decreased blood supply to the skin, thus slowing and interfering the healing process.
4 Be sure to inform your surgeon of any medications you take, as well as possible allergies including (drug, latex, plasters and so on).
5 The surgeon will decide whether preliminary examinations are necessary, such as blood tests, an electrocardiogram, or x-rays of the lungs. If this is the case, these tests should be performed several weeks before the treatment.
6 It is best not to wear any makeup when comes for the operation. Wear loose clothing that doesn't need to be pulled over head
7 Do not eat or drink anything for 6 hours before your operation.
8 Make certain you have someone to stay with you overnight after the treatment. You are not allowed to drive a car for 48 hours after the treatment, due to the effects of the anaesthetic.
9 On the day of the operation, the surgeon will explain each step of the procedure, and the nurse will assist you throughout the operation. A local anaesthetic will be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) with a very fine needle. You will feel a slight sting and a light burning sensation, but that will disappear almost immediately. The anaesthetic will last about 2-3 hours and will guarantee you have a painless procedure.
10 At the end of the operation, your face will be cleaned with a sterile solution;
Section 2: Note in the Operation Procedure
1 Local anaesthesia is not required for most patients. This should be discussed with patient prior to treatment. Avoid premenstrual days.
2 Wash thoroughly and let the skin dry before treatment.
3 Cover the patient’s eyes with non-reflecting protective goggles or water-soaked gauze.
4 Treatment is safe for the face, neck, chest and hands.
5 Initial settings are generally not high. The patient will not experience any discomfort at this “soft” setting.
6 Treatment of wrinkles – Power setting needs low. The setting will vary according to skin type and depth of wrinkles. Reduce the index setting to increase the exposure time and spot penetration. The new index setting is when the patient feels bearable discomfort but no pain. For treatment of deeper wrinkles prescribe an oral painkiller 1-hour prior to the procedure.
7 Treatment of acne scars – Index setting needs low. The power setting will vary according to skin type and severity of the acne scars. Increase the power setting until the desired effect on tissue is achieved. The patient should feel no pain. For treatment of deeper scars prescribe an oral painkiller 1-hour prior to the procedure.
8 After fractional resurfacing, the laser can be switched to traditional CO2 mode for ablation of skin growths (e.g. skin tags, seborrheic keratoses etc.) or to traditional resurfacing mode in selected areas.
Section 3: Post-treatment?
1 Do not wipe the treated area. The scar will promote the healing process. The patient will experience a burning sensation on the skin that lasts between 30 minutes and 3 hours.
2 Apply a fragrance- and preservative-free moisturizer to the treated area. After one to two days, the erythema will be replaced by a progressively darkening sun- tanned look. At this point, makeup can be applied.
(1) You will experience a burning sensation on the skin that will last between 30 minutes and up to 3-4 hours following your treatment on the first day.
(2) If you have discomfort following the treatment, take Tylenol or
speak with your doctor about a prescribed pain-killer such as Vicodin. Take with food.
(3) You may want to take a few days off of work. Treatment to the facial area will result in an appearance similar to a darker tan/sunburn for the first day. A fine scab will be formed by the skin. Do not be concerned, this promotes the healing process.
(4) After 1-2 days the scar /necrotic skin will disappear and the skin will have a tanned look. At this point, makeup may be applied. Redness may persist for up to 3 days. On the 4th day or so your face will get darker and then near the 5th to 6th day peeling will occur. More intense treatments can take up to 7 days for recovery.
(5) Wash using a mild soap like Purpose, Neutrogena or a soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil.
(6) Wash the treated areas everyday and apply Aquaphor Ointment to the treated sites and lips 4 times a day, or more frequently if tightness is noticed. Avoid Hot water.
(7) Eye Area: Treatment to the upper Eye lids may results in swelling and create a slight squint. Redness may persist up to 3 days. Clean your eyes with cool water and dab or pat very lightly with a soft towel. Avoid Hot water. Lubricating the eye with drops (i.e. artificial tears) will help to decrease the dryness of your eyes.
(8) If the skin around the mouth is tight, Minimize Facial Expressions, remember to lubricate with Aquaphor Ointment as needed and use a straw to drink.
(9) Rest. Avoid strenuous exercise, bending, straining, stooping or lifting heavy objects for 1 week after procedure. These activities may cause more swelling and pain on your face and slow down your recovery.
(10) Sleep in a slightly elevated position. Using 2-3 pillows under your head & neck, or sleep a few nights in a reclining chair.
(11) Avoid sun exposure for at least six months. A sunscreen SPF 15 or higher should be applied every day. Use a hat and sunglasses.Your skin is extremely vulnerable to the sun after having a laser treatment. Protecting your skin and limiting sun exposure ensures the best cosmetic results.
(12) Please schedule a follow-up appointment for 2-3 days after the procedure with your doctor or the esthetician.
Attention: Treatment with the Fractional CO2 laser takes from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the area(s) that are treated.
If a repeat treatment is required, this is usually performed at least 1 to 2 months later.
Section 4: What To Expect After Treatment
1 Fractional Laser Treatment produces side-effects. The intensity and duration of your side effects depends on the treatment aggressiveness your individual healing characteristics.
2 Generally, patients who are treated more aggressively experience more intense side-effects and last longer. However, some patients have greater than “expected” reactions to less aggressive treatments and others have fewer side-effects to aggressive treatments than would ordinarily be expected.
3 Notify your physician if the severity of your side-effects becomes a problem for you.
4 Swelling. Most will notice the swelling on the first morning after treatment,
particularly under the eyes. Swelling usually lasts two to three days. To minimize swelling, do the following:
* Apply cold compresses to the treatment area for 10 minutes each hour on the day of treatment, until you go to bed.
* Sleep in an elevated position first night. Use as many pillows as you can tolerate.
5 Redness. Most redness resolves during the first week after treatment, but a rosy “glow” can remain for several weeks. If you wish, you can apply makeup immediately after treatment to minimize the redness.
6Dry Skin. Your skin may feel dry, peel or flake. You may notice a “sandpaper” texture a few days after treatment. This is the treated tissue working its way out of your body as new fresh skin is regenerated.
7Bronzing, Crusting and Small Dark Dots.
* Fractional Laser Treatment causes destruction to microscopic cylinders of the skin which then exfoliates during the healing process.
* In individuals with heavily pigmented skin, or in areas where sun damage has produced pigmented lesions, these microscopic wounds, known as MENDs, contain large amounts of melanin. Because there are so many MENDs,
* they can make the skin look bronzed, or smaller areas appear crusted (do not try to scratch them off).
* When high energies are used to produce deep and wide lesions, the MENDs can sometimes be seen as individual dark dots.
* On the face, the MENDs will shed within 7-10 days. Off the face, it may take as long as 3 weeks for the MENDs to shed.
If you develop areas of raw skin post treatment, keep them moist with something like Aquaphor or Bacitracin. You do not need to apply band-aids, but keep the areas moist and do not pick at them. They will heal very rapidly on their own and without any problems.
9 Expected downtime
Face up to 3 days
Neck up to 5 days,
Chest and Hands up to 6 days
Superficial wrinkles and skin defects usually disappear after one session.
10 Deeper wrinkles and acne scars may require more than 3, up to 5 times, spaced one to two month apart.
- please fill your contact information
- Send on email. all fields with on * are required.
Please enter your question and contact information. We will get back to you as soon as possible.